Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Clips - July 13

One of my favorite jobs in professional sports was "doing the clips." You essentially scour the internet for any article related to your team or league and then jam the office copier for three hours. This is a new version of an old favorite. Enjoy!


Missing Brooklyn Boy, 8, Found Dead, Mutilated

This is a heinous story. You want to give your kids freedom and let them walk home from school but then guys like this ruin it for everyone.

 90s Nickelodeon Nostalgia Returning To Your Television On Monday

 Doug and Pete and Pete coming back? Now that's television I can watch! 

Casey Anthony Found Disguised as Black Man in Philly

I can't make this stuff up people.

That's all for today. It's late and I have a one-on-one to prepare for. Follow me on twitter @unionkane and send your suggestions for The Clips.

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit. I love that you referenced The Clips here. Good times. Is it time to go to the Tally Ho yet??

    ReplyDelete